BuzzadorBLOG

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Testing the Oral-B TriZone 5000

This is my first Buzzador report:

I've used my Oral-B TriZone 5000 for a week now.
I expexted to use the frase "Feels like an oral version of a bowel preparation" in my first report, but the brush was not quite THAT good. But it was good alright.

I can already... s...ee that me teeth are a little less yellowish, and that feels great (imagined or not). I'm usualy having some issues with that due to... well stuff we need not to discuss here.
Anyhow, this toothbrush seem to solve that.
All those different programs are probably also adding to it.
When done, it's very easy to play with the brush a little extra, ofter about 2min more. Might not be too good in the longrun, but it does have a nice effect at the moment.
The smileyface (on the display that comes with the brush) seems liteke it would do most god for kids, but it's a nice feat. It't guaranties you seeing at least one happy face every morning, and who doesn't like that?
Now for next week, I hope to reduce some plaque.

Also, there were a bunch of extra heads in the package that came delivered.
Anyone feeling like they want to try it out, or just leech on me since I've goot this cool thing that you don't. You're welcome to have it a go.


No comments:

Post a Comment